Stevie my babycakes, you blow me away with this piece. I love everything.
I really like the emotion
Man this blew me away! I relate to this on a not completely personal level but I really do relate to this in a way I can't describe.
extremely deep and meaningful and you told it beautifully
holy everything stevie this was so beautiful! LoVeD iT!
this is haunting, honest, and beautiful.
That is so deep in such a short poem its amazing!
I love how you made this so deep
this is me when I try and go to sleep, I feel this on a personal level this way great!!
Their are so many deep feeling from this.
This is simple, yet beautiful. I'd like to see even more.
I know this is an old piece but the beginning line is SO striking. It's definite and pleading and completely beautiful. It's wonderful <3
Stevie my babycakes, you blow me away with this piece. I love everything.
ReplyDeleteI really like the emotion
ReplyDeleteMan this blew me away! I relate to this on a not completely personal level but I really do relate to this in a way I can't describe.
ReplyDeleteextremely deep and meaningful and you told it beautifully
ReplyDeleteholy everything stevie this was so beautiful! LoVeD iT!
ReplyDeletethis is haunting, honest, and beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThat is so deep in such a short poem its amazing!
ReplyDeleteI love how you made this so deep
ReplyDeletethis is me when I try and go to sleep, I feel this on a personal level this way great!!
ReplyDeleteTheir are so many deep feeling from this.
ReplyDeleteThis is simple, yet beautiful. I'd like to see even more.
ReplyDeleteI know this is an old piece but the beginning line is SO striking. It's definite and pleading and completely beautiful. It's wonderful <3
ReplyDelete